It is hard to find an industry or manufacturing field that cannot benefit from machine vision. Either from human or machine error, product defects and deviations in modern production processes are just a question of time. They can't be fully avoided but they can be managed.
Visor is your partner for vision inspections solutions, no matter what Industry you're in.
As experts in development and implementation of industrial machine vision systems for a wide range of applications, we are helping companies worldwide to deal with challenges in their production and manufacturing processes.
You are a ...?
Users of our inspection systems are spread globally and in different industries. More info about solutions specific to your industry can be found here.
If you need our assistance, want to discuss your requirements and challenges you have in your production process, please contact us
Visor is always looking for partner companies all over the world to expand our sales and support network.
Representative offices, sales or technology partners and agents are welcome, regardless of location, size and industry focus.
Establishing fair long-term business relationships is our priority. Feel free to contact us for further details.
Competitive market and increasing customer demands require constant technical improvement and development of smarter, faster and more reliable industrial machines and automated systems.
Integration of vision system into various manufacturing, processing or material handling machinery and systems can ensure higher performance, smarter and more efficient operation or confidence in output product, but overall it provides you an advantage over competition and gives your clients an additional feature to consider in their selection.
Visor can provide a fully customized and seamlessly integrated vision subsystem as a standard or optional feature of your machine or production line.
Please, contact us with your challange.
- Written by Visor
- Hits: 3774
JarLid inspection system ensures properly sealed lids on vacuum sealed food and drink containers.
Prevention of food spoiling is the main driver for this inspection. In general the jarred products stored with a vacuum sealed lid have been heat treated in a form of pasteurization. These products have an extremely long shelf life when a good seal is formed. However, once the seal is broken there is an immediate risk of food spoilage
JarLid inspection system detects and rejects products with:
- improperly sealed (leaking) lids
- angled or missing lids
The system is suitable for all pop lid vacuum sealed glass container (jar or bottle) filling lines.
Using 3D modeling and very precise measurement it provides an accurate and flexible solution for checking all container heights, sizes, lid styles and materials in order to check vacuum integrity.
- Real time detection and rejection of non-vacuumed jars
- Works on lids with and without safety buttons
- Works even when jars are not completely level
- 100% visual inspection
- System alarms on multiple rejects, allowing instantaneous feedback of vacuum failure and or incorrect machine setup
- Average vacuum level statistics are recorded and displayed on console and available for logging
- The surface of the jar lid is laser profiled as it passes beneath the inspection
- Inspection height is adjustable to allow for multiple jar heights to be inspected with one installation
- Provides instantaneous or delayed reject signal for failed seals
- Reliable and accurate on vibrating production lines
- Live and historical product image display
- Statistical production reports
- Camsensor Smart Camera
- Laser (45° lens) + housing
- Camconsole LCD operator interface
- Mounting frame
- Reject station (externally or internally provided)
- Optional PC or connection to Plant network to fine tune false rejects remotely
- Dedicated performance proven inspection algorithms
- WebServer built into Camsensor for online management information
- CamLink database and web reporting interface records statistics and images, allows for fine tuning the system and gathering historical management information
- Inspection accuracy of 0.25 mm contaminant, depending on tray and contaminant opacity
- Inspection rate 900mm/s or 10 jars/sec (can be faster if simple require pass / fail result)
- Designed to slot into any existing production line
- Food grade stainless steel
- IP67 wash down
LATEST NEWSVIEW ALL -
28 January 2017 by Visor, in Miscellaneous
Reliable solutions for state-of-art manufacturingVisor is particularly proud on a long lasting cooperation with one of world's leading carton packaging producers for whom Visor has developed a state-of-the-art inspection...Read More +
19 July 2016 by Visor, in Projects
Automatic bottle handle applicatorLarge volume water bottles usually feature a neck handle for easier carrying. Manual application of handles on bottles after filling and capping is possible, but only for very...Read More +
03 November 2015 by Visor, in Projects
A sweet solutionFor a leading local chocolate manufacturer Visor has replaced an obsolete mechanical system for detection of dirt and leftover product bits in chocolate moulds, with our...Read More +